Jetronic Services Ltd has complied with the General Regulation on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data (2016/679), which has been in force since May 25, 2018.
The purpose of collecting your personal data is
- to keep your vehicle’s work history
- issuing an invoice
- updating the status of your working car
- the promotion and marketing of products and offers
The personal data used by Jetronic Services Ltd is
- your full name
- Contact details such as phone, address and email address
- Information about your previous transactions with us
- Car Registration Number
Jetronic Services Ltd holds in its records your personal data for as long as necessary as well as taking care of their safe keeping and protection.